Registration Information, Links, & Documents
- US Youth Soccer Medical Release Form Please complete and turn into your Team Manager.
- All players, ensure your gotsoccer profile is correct and up-to-date.
- Returning players, you may register using one of the payment options below.
- New players, please see your new Team Manager for registration instructions. Be prepared to provide a copy of birth certificate.
- Please Contact Us if you’re not assigned to a team.
See Calendar for important dates.
07/03/2019 WDDOA new Team/Application Fee is due and Request for Consideration (RFC) form.
07/03/2019 WDDOA returning Team Fee is due.
07/06/2019 11am WDDOA All Teams’ Meeting @ Embassy Suites in San Marcos
08/01/2019 AAYSA Team Declaration. All Teams’ Scheduling Meeting is forthcoming.
08/04/2019 7:30pm WDDOA All Teams’ Scheduling Meeting @ Embassy Suites in San Marcos
09/07-08/2019 Play begins
- Player Uniform Kit: 2018-19 kit is $125. Practice jerseys are available (2 @ $25). See Team Manager to order.
- The 2019-2020 STYSA Soccer Season runs from August 1st 2019 thru May 31st 2020.
- If you choose installment payments, you will be charged an initial payment at the time of registration, and additional payments will be automatically charged in accordance with the installment plan.
- When choosing a payment option below to register your child, you will be forwarded to the GotSoccer website to complete your registration. If your child already has a GotSoccer account, please do not create a new one. If you are unable to remember your login information, click on “Player Account Lookup” and follow the prompts. Once you have decided on the payment option you want to choose, click on the designated link below.
- Your registration fees includes entry into one tournament. Your Team Manager may coordinate and collect money for other Tournaments throughout the season.
The following registration links are meant for returning players. New players should only use the links if directed by their new CSC Coach or Team Manager.
All payments are non-refundable and non-transferrable. The abovementioned fees do not include travel costs and Trainer fees, if applicable. Financial aid is available. Sibling(s) discount is available. Please see your Team Manager.
The PayPal link below is for partial payment as directed by Registrar.
Other important forms and links: [Please see your Team Manager if needed]
STYSA Forms and Documents (redirects you to STYSA website)
Lost Passwords and Logins in GotSoccer (redirects you to GotSoccer website)
General Support Information from GotSoccer (redirects you to GotSoccer website)