Registration Information, Links, & Important Documents
2018-19 registration is active.
New and returning players – please ensure your gotsoccer profile is up to date
- US Youth Soccer Medical Release Form Please complete and turn into your Team Manager.
- Returning players, you may register as directed by your Team Manager.
- New players, be expected to provide a copy of child’s birth certificate. Please see your Team Manager to determine if necessary.
- If you’re not currently assigned to a team, please Contact Us .
See Calendar for important dates.
- Player Uniform Kit: 2018-19 kit will be chosen soon. Practice jerseys are available (2 @ $25). See Team Manager to order.
- Thank you for registering for Cobra Sports Club! Payment options indicated below apply to all levels D3, D2, S2, and D1. We have 3 payment options available for the 2018-2019 STYSA Soccer Season which runs from August 1st 2018 thru May 31st 2019. If you choose option 2 or 3, you will be charged an initial payment at the time of registration, and additional payments will be automatically charged when payment is due. When choosing a payment option below to register your child, you will be forwarded to the GotSoccer website to complete your registration. If your child already has a GotSoccer account, please do not create a new one. If you are unable to remember your login information, click on “Player Account Lookup” and follow the prompts. Once you have decided on the payment option you want to choose, click on the designated link below:
- Option 1: 1 payment of $375.00 charged at registration.
- Option 2: 2 payments of $200.00 each ($400.00 total).- 1st $200 payment is charged at registration.
– 2nd $200 payment charged 2 months later.
- Option 3: 4 payments of $105.00 each ($420.00 total). = No longer available
– $105 charged at registration.
– 2nd $105 payment charged 1 month later.
– 3rd $105 payment charged 2 months later.
– 4th $105 payment charged 3 months later.
All payments are non-refundable and non-transferrable. The abovementioned fees do not include travel costs and Trainer fees, if applicable. Financial aid is available. Sibling(s) discount is available. Please see your Team Manager.
The PayPal link below is for partial payment as directed by Registrar.
Other important forms and links: [Please see your Team Manager if needed]
STYSA Forms and Documents (redirects you to STYSA website)
Lost Passwords and Logins in GotSoccer (redirects you to GotSoccer website)
General Support Information from GotSoccer (redirects you to GotSoccer website)