Registration Information, Links, & Important Documents
New and returning players – please ensure your gotsoccer profile is up to date
- US Youth Soccer Medical Release Form Please complete and turn into your Team Manager.
- Returning players, you may register as directed by your Team Manager.
- New players, be expected to provide a copy of child’s birth certificate. Please see your Team Manager to determine if necessary.
- If you’re not currently assigned to a team, please Contact Us .
See Calendar for important dates.
- Player Uniform Kit: 2018-19 kit is $125. Practice jerseys are available (2 @ $25). See Team Manager to order.
- The 2019-2020 STYSA Soccer Season runs from August 1st 2019 thru May 31st 2020. If you choose installment payments, you will be charged an initial payment at the time of registration, and additional payments will be automatically charged when payment is due. When choosing a payment option below to register your child, you will be forwarded to the GotSoccer website to complete your registration. If your child already has a GotSoccer account, please do not create a new one. If you are unable to remember your login information, click on “Player Account Lookup” and follow the prompts. Once you have decided on the payment option you want to choose, click on the designated link below:
Do not use unless directed by your Coach or Team Manager
INFORMATION IS FORTHCOMING
All payments are non-refundable and non-transferrable. The abovementioned fees do not include travel costs and Trainer fees, if applicable. Financial aid is available. Sibling(s) discount is available. Please see your Team Manager.
The PayPal link below is for partial payment as directed by Registrar.
Other important forms and links: [Please see your Team Manager if needed]
STYSA Forms and Documents (redirects you to STYSA website)
Lost Passwords and Logins in GotSoccer (redirects you to GotSoccer website)
General Support Information from GotSoccer (redirects you to GotSoccer website)